3kW + 5kW 48v Off-Grid Integrated Inverter Warranty
Hitek Solar NZ warrants that all products provided hereunder will conform to applicable specification when delivered and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for the 1yr warranty period. Standard Integrated Inverter warranty on all products is 1 year (from date of dispatch, without any exceptions).
Hitek Solar NZ reserves the right to provide either repair or replacement for products covered by warranty, depending on product and the issue. In most cases, when customer is able to provide sufficient and clear data, upon successful review and confirmation of warranty coverage, repair or replacement will occur (with all / any freight charges being paid by the customer and NOT by Hitek).
If return is required, customers must contact Hitek Solar NZ and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) consent before returning products. Sufficient relevant information should be provided by customer in order to effectively troubleshoot and analyze root cause. Pictures will usually be requested and MUST be supplied BEFORE returning the inverter to prove that the inverter was correctly installed according to the correct specifications.
Hitek Solar NZ accepts NO responsibility or liability and reserves the right to refuse service on any returned product without prior authorization. Please refer to our standard RMA procedure to initiate your return process, if a return is requested (this can only occur after firstly going through step by step troubleshooting with Hitek and supplying pictures / info as requested firstly). If you do not follow this correct process any warranty claim will be void and invalid.
Hitek Solar NZ will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred (in any way). Hitek Solar NZ, at its sole determination, will repair or replace product returned by customers. Product must include a legible data label showing the serial number (not damaged or tampered with in any way). The warranty belongs to the unique serial number of the product which are ALL recorded at our end before we dispatch any inverters for orders.
Hitek Solar NZ is not obligated in any way to provide a loan inverter to any client while their inverter is being repaired or waiting for parts etc, this is the clients responsibility to ensure they have systems in place to keep them going in the event of a single inverter fault / failure.
Please note damage due to following causes is excluded from warranty:
- Improper transportation and delivery (including inadequate packaging or arriving in a damaged box back to us).
- Unauthorized modifications, alterations or any form of self-repair attempts (including opening the inverter and breaking the warranty seal).
- Improper installation, usage or operation (all products are indoor rating ONLY, NOT outdoor rated at all), including damages arising from use in environment with excessive moisture corrosion or dust build-up. Any moisture / corrosion damage that can be seen or detected at all INSTANTLY voids the warranty.
- Non-compliance with relevant safety standards or regulations (including incorrect wiring / earthing / generator hookup, incorrect polarity, over voltage etc).
- Application beyond the scope of product design/ratings or safety standards.
- Acts of uncontrollable natural forces such as lighting, flood, fire, storm etc.
- Insufficient ventilation of the device (a minimum of 20cm on top + bottom + each side is required), and not installed in a closed cupboard or closed box without adequate ventilation ability.
- You must ensure that your Solar PV string(s) voltage never exceeds 120VDC under any circumstances (including in cold winter season periods).
- DO NOT Over-Tighten the Solar PV Input Screws or the AC connection screws (this is NOT covered by warranty if you damage any screw terminal connections).
- If you are using with a Petrol / Diesel Generator then we advise to specifically ONLY use a quality Inverter Generator (these have a true pure sign wave output) and you must also following correct earthing process to correct connect the generator & this solar inverter to the same common earth. Failure to do this correctly MAY give poor results for generator charging and in some cases can even damage the solar inverter (which in turn is not then covered by the inverter hardware warranty).
Note: We do not support any product that has been self-repaired and this will instantly void the product warranty.
No circuit diagrams or schematics will not be released under any circumstances.
Note: We reserve the right to update this warranty document in the future without giving any notice or advise.