Full System Installation Outline
Please find below a full outline of our company process for our solar systems where a client is wanting a complete full installation arranged by Hitek Solar NZ
- Our company process is that in the first instance we email a client back, and then arrange a suitable time to call the client to talk on the phone so you can advise what you are wanting to achieve from the system and what type / sort of system you had in mind.
- You would at this stage advise your address details and we look at your Aerial Satellite data for your site online (showing roof space areas etc) to see what space is available for our panels there on your site.
- We then make sure we have enough data from you to generate a quote for the spec system you are wanting that meets your criteria and we sending you through the pricing and options.
- After this we follow up with you to see if you had any questions and usually clients do so we answer these with another phone call or via email (whichever you prefer).
- You would be fully aware of the total hardware price at this stage (as it was quoted to you), and we would advise an estimation for the on-site installation, which we arrange with one of our local electricians we work with in your area (assuming we have a local partner in your area).
- Once we’ve answered your questions if you are happy and would like to proceed with one of our systems then you email through your order confirmation and advise the specs of the system you are wanting to proceed with.
- Once we’ve received this from you then we arrange an on-site visit with one of our electricians to come onsite to your premises and scope out everything, where they would be putting the panels, running the cables etc for your job and also they would advise during this time if there’s anything else seen or noticed that was not expected or that may incur any additional charges, eg such as your existing distribution board being full, or any wiring upgrade needed, etc and this would be mentioned to you at the time of the call out visit or via a phone call or email straight after the visit.
- We would then update the installation cost to you (verifying that it indeed still meets the estimated value quoted for the installation itself, or if there was any extras that were needed) and you would confirm via email that you are happy to proceed with the installation.
- You would then pay 50% of the cost upfront for the hardware at time of placing your order, and the 50% balance payment for the hardware the day before it’s dispatched to come onsite to your premises.
- Once the installation has been completed by the electrician and signed off you would then pay the full installation cost on the day of the installation being completed. If there are any issues on the day of installation or once the job has been marked as completed while the installation person / team is onsite at your premises then you would call myself immediately to advise me on my cell.
So far we have never had a single unhappy customer due to the strict quality controls we have in place within our company for our systems.