Hitek Portable Solar Generator - 400Wh Lithium Battery Storage
This is the perfect small portable Solar Powered Generator. It can supply a constant 300w 230V AC Output (600w Peak) thanks to the Sine Wave Inverter it uses internally. It has a compact 400Wh (400 watt hour) Long Life Lithium Battery with BMS Internally. It can charge from Solar Power (via a solar panel plugged in) or it can charge from a standard 230V AC Wall Socket. At only 6KG it's light and portable enough to carry almost anywhere.
It can take up to a maximum of 145w worth of Solar PV input, at a maximum of 40v DC input. It can accept 14-40v for the Solar PV DC Input and the recommended Solar Panel setup to be used with this unit would be 1 x 130w or 1 x 145w panel. The 1 x 145w panel will give the fastest charge for this unit. During the summer it would take 4-6 hours on a nice sunny summer’s day approximately to fully charge this unit back to full battery level, and during winter time it will take approximately 8 hours in the sunshine to full charge up this unit if you were using 1 x 145w panel.
It has a 3 Pin 230V AC Plug Socket + a 12v DC Output Socket.
It can a small Energy Efficient Fridge or Freezer, or charge upto 4 laptops at once, or 8 ipads / iphones / galaxy phones / tablets or smart phones at once. It can run an energy efficient crock pot or rice cooker (on low power setting), LED TV, DVD / BluRay player etc. Great for using in your holiday home, batch, boat, camper van / RV, caravan, tenting holiday or even out in the bush for a few days.
We are proud to announce that we helped co-develop this product and are the first company in NZ today to have a Portable Solar Generator unit available.
We originally developed this product for use over in the islands to help our friends over in Vanuatu, Nauru, Tonga, Rarotonga, Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa, etc however this product works just as nicely on a construction site to charge your drill batteries.
Could you imagine the look on your mates faces next time you turn up with one of these on your next camping trip !!
- Sine wave output, factory set for Australian / NZ 230VAC Output.
- LCD display screen for indicating battery status and charging status at a glance.
- Multi-functional, integrated function of AC/DC charging and discharging.
- MPPT solar charger, inverter output and DC 12V output all integrated within PSG unit.
- High Quality Lithium battery for reliable long battery life with thousands of cycles without needing battery maintenance.
- Many built-in safety protection functions: low voltage, over voltage, high temperature, short circuit, and over load protection.
- Only 6KG (for the generator excluding solar panels) makes this easy to carry around, unlike like the heavy Goal Zero Yeti generators that are much heavier and force you to wheel them around. We specifically wanted a product that was light enough to take almost anywhere (even places where you cannot easily wheel it over bumpy terrain or in the bush etc).
For more detailed specs please click here thanks.
Note: Listed price comes with No Solar panels or any mounting rails etc, however we also have it available with a 130w-145w panel for extra cost.
This product has great ecological & environmental benefits, as it will help reduce the number of disposable batteries that are discarded into land fill so frequently and is much more efficient than having a diesel / petrol generator running just to power some lights or charge your phone / laptop.